Natural Fibre Fashion Awards
The Natural Fibre Fashion Awards celebrates natural fibres from the paddock to final use in fashion
The Natural Fibre Fashion Awards celebrates natural fibres from the paddock to final use in fashion.
Winners are announced on the final day of the field days.
Open to amateurs and professionals, the awards recognise the use of natural fibres – wool, cotton, angora, mohair, cashmere, linen, silk or combinations thereof, in creative but wearable garments
Categories & Prizes include:
- Best Garment in Natural Fibre: Bernina 325 Sewing Machine sponsored by Bernina & Sew Fab – Machine Valued at $1499. Plus $1000 cash sponsored by Henty Machinery Field Days. Total prize value $2499.
- Best Knitted or Crocheted Garment: Prize $500 sponsored by Fox & Lillie Rural.
- Business Development Award – Australian Made Fibre: Award to encourage designers with business aspirations to produce garments made with Australian fibre. Prize $500 sponsored by JMP Developments.
- Best in Millinery: Prize $500 sponsored by Henty Machinery Field Days
- Best Accessory: Prize $500 sponsored by Henty Machinery Field Days
- Best Garment Designed by a Student - Encouragement Award: Prize Bernette 44 Funlocker valued at $750 and sponsored by Bernina & Sew Fab.
The judging emphasis is on the creative and innovative use of the fibres – not necessarily the quality of the garment construction.
Entries in the awards will be modelled on each day of the field days, with parades at 1pm in the Country Lifestyle pavilion.
To enter the Natural Fibre Fashion Awards please click on the link to the entry form below or contact Lyn Jacobsen on 0428 690 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org