Henty Machinery Field Days is now regarded as southern Australia’s single biggest agricultural event, showcasing the latest in machinery and farm equipment, outdoors and camping products, farm produce, agronomy, country lifestyle, government and health services, agribusiness and finance services.
The not-for-profit event is farmer driven and run by a board of seven co-operative members, all from southern NSW and involved with agriculture, and are supported by 90-plus members of the field days co-operative. Henty Machinery Field Days will celebrate 60 years in 2023 after being founded as a one-day header school at the Henty showground in 1963.
The 2022 Henty Machinery Field Days was the biggest on record after returning from two years of cancellations. Organisers expect the 2023 Henty Machinery Field Days to feature more than 1200 sites on the permanent 105ha site.
Location: Cookardinia Road, Henty NSW 2658 - 8km east of Henty
Ticket prices for 2023:-
- Gates open to the public daily from 8.00am to 5pm
- Tickets will be sold online and at the gate. Online tickets can be purchased while in the queue at the gate (save time and money)
- Contactless purchases preferred
Online Tickets - early bird discount ends 11:59pm 18 September 2023:
- Adults - $25 + booking fees
- Children - 12-17 years old - $8 + booking fees
- Children - Under 12 years old - Free when accompanied by an adult
All tickets purchased (online & at the Gate) 19-21 September 2023:
- Adults - Cash = $30 inc fees. Card = $30 inc fees + card charges
- Children - Cash = $10 for 12-17 years old inc fees. Card = $10 inc fees + card charges
- Children under 12 years old can enjoy free entry when accompanied by an adult
2024 – September 17-19