Mr JD & Ms JD Terms & Conditions
Home » Mr JD & Ms JD Terms & Conditions
Mr JD & Ms JD Game of Skill Terms & Conditions:
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Henty Machinery Field Days Co-operative Limited, Lubkes Road, Henty, NSW, 2658.
- The promotional period begins at 12am AEST on Friday, August 3, 2018 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 (promotional period).
- Entries are open to individuals over the age of 18 years old. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and third parties associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the promotion period: Answer the following question “Why are you Australia’s biggest John Deere fan?’’ in 25 words of less as part of the registration process.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter’s discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries in the one promotional period are not permitted. To avoid doubt, entrants may enter the promotion once in each of the promotional periods.
- The two winners of the promotion shall be judged by the promoter to have the most creative answers. The promotion is a game skill.
- The judging will take place at 11am on Thursday, September 2018 at The Stump, HMFD. The winners will be announced on the event Facebook page and website hmfd.com.au All prizes are to be redeemed at the appropriate event. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The two winners as judged by the promoter will each win prizes valued at $500.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash. All prize elements are to be collected from designated Event location and cannot strictly be couriered.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without renumeration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: a) to disqualify any entrant: or b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional social media page (s) is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for an excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of : a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control: b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference: c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter): d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions: e) any tax liability incurred by a winner of entrant: or f) use of the prize/attendance at the prize event.
- The promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the promoter. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The campaign hosted HMFD Co-operative Ltd is in no way endorses, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By checking here, you, the contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted and agreed to all of the Official Rules.