Natural Fibre Fashion Awards
Winners are announced on the final day of the field days.
Open to amateurs and professionals, the awards recognise the use of natural fibres – wool, cotton, angora, mohair, cashmere, linen, silk or combinations thereof, in creative but wearable garments
Categories & Prizes include:
- Best Garment in Natural Fibre – as judged. Prize is a Bernina B350PE Sewing Machine valued at $2,199 sponsored by Bernina and $1000 cash sponsored by Henty Machinery Field Days.
- Best Knitted or Crocheted Garment – as judged. Cash Prize of $500 sponsored by Fox & Lillie Rural
- Best Accessory – as judged. Cash Prize of $500 sponsored by Henty Machinery Field Days
- Best in Millinery – as judged. Cash Prize of $500 sponsored by Henty Machinery Field Days
- Best Garment designed by a student – Encouragement Award – Prize Active 215 Sewing Machine sponsored by Bernina & Julia’s Fabric Boutique.
The judging emphasis is on the creative and innovative use of the fibres – not necessarily the quality of the garment construction.
Entries in the awards will be modelled on each day of the field days, with parades at 1pm in the Country Lifestyle pavilion.
To enter the Natural Fibre Fashion Awards please click on the link to the entry form below or contact Lyn Jacobsen on 0428 690 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org