How Do I Apply?
Did you exhibit in 2017?
Information has been forwarded to you via Australia Post and should arrive late February/early March.
- You must lodge your application by 30th April 2018 to ensure you will have a site for the 2018 event.
- Payment must be received in full by this date.
- The early bird discount period (3% on site fees only) finishes on 30 April 2018. This discount is available to 2017 exhibitors only.
- If we don’t hear from you by 30 April 2018 your site from 2017 may no longer be available.
Are you new in 2018? Scroll down to find links to application forms.
New exhibitors need to submit the appropriate application form.
- Outdoor sites – These sites start in size from 3mx3m. ALl types of exhibits participate on the outdoor sites. These are the majority of sites available.
- Country Lifestyle Pavilion – These sites are indoors housed in the Taylor Wood Pavilion and showcase arts, crafts, fashion, lifestyle products and other advisory services. Sites available have 2m, 3m or 4m frontage.
- Farm Gate Produce Area – This area is housed in a large 45m x 20m marquee and showcases regional produce. Exhibits range from bread, cheese and wine to preserves, small goods and gourmet meats. Sites available have 3m and 4m frontage.
A deposit of $150 must accompany your application form. You will not be placed on the waiting list until payment of this deposit has been received in full.
Once a site has been allocated to you, new exhibitors will receive a letter of confirmation and a tax invoice for the remainder of fees. Allocations from the waiting list will not commence until late June.
Commercial Food and Coffee Vendors:
All commercial food and coffee vendors are now required to tender for site positions. Information will be available to download in March 2018.