Coming Soon – 2017 Tender Applications for Commercial Food & Coffee Vendors.
The Henty Machinery Field Days has a mix of caterers that include local community groups and commercial catering businesses and coffee vendors.
The sale of food and coffee is regulated at the event for a variety of reasons. We support our community by providing an opportunity for community groups to undertake catering and there are a certain number of commercial food and coffee caterers.
We also like to provide a variety of food types and ensure that there are affordable options and a range for our visitors to choose from.
The total number of caterers is restricted so that those providing catering can expect a reasonable return for their efforts.
To apply to be a caterer at the Henty Machinery Field Days you are required to complete the Commercial Food/Coffee Vendor – Tender Form, NOT the regular exhibitor’s application form.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE TENDER PROCESS:
- Closing date for tenders is 5pm 31st May 2017. Tenders received after this date will not be accepted.
- Tenders will be accepted by post, fax or email as per the Tender Form.
- Vendors may submit tenders for more than one site however; if successful vendors will not be awarded more than one site.
- All applicants will be notified of the status of their application by Friday 9th June 2017.
- All prices include GST and the tender price should reflect the full payment for the site.
- All sites will include 3 personnel & 1 on-site vehicle pass. Extra personnel passes may be purchased at an additional cost to the tender price.
- If you are accepted as a Coffee Vendor you cannot sell meals as such, however you may sell an accompaniment to their coffee, for example: a biscuit, piece of cake, muffin etc.
- If you are accepted as a Commercial Food Vendor you cannot sell Espresso type coffee (coffee made from a commercial coffee maker, you may however sell instant type coffee and tea of any type.
- Payment in full for successful tenders is due in full by 30th June 2017. NOTE – If payment is not received by the due date the tender will become null and void and the site will be reallocated.
- Henty Machinery Field Days reserves the right to refuse any tender.