Farmers looking for extra capacity from their feed mixers should inspect the new vertical Keenan VA2-S30, an entry in the Henty Machine of the Year Award.
Keenan has always been a proponent of the quality of the MechFibre mix produced by the company’s paddle diet feeders.
But, in Italian manufacturer Storti, Keenan found the best vertical machine in the market and has successfully enhanced the output with the addition of InTouch technology.
These machines are ideally suited for the farmer looking for extra capacity within a small footprint.
The nutritional output of these vertical auger machines has been greatly optimised via unique algorithms for the exact mixing order, speed and rotations.
The new vertical models uphold the Keenan values of machine reliability, low power and maintenance requirements.
Keenan VA2 and VA3 machines are mounted on a custom-built chassis.
Their robust construction ensures durability and reliability even under the toughest conditions.
A host of features comes as standard, including:
- Heavy duty augers with long-lasting, tungsten-coated blades
- Front (RHS) and rear (LHS) discharge doors with trays for dual feed out
- Two additional blades located at the top of each auger for faster processing of bales
- Keenan inTouch technology
- Spring paddles for speed and consistency of feed out
- Two-speed gearbox with mechanical cable adjustment to switch between gearbox speeds.